Direct the overall operations of the Operations Department; responsible for scheduling courses, suppliers, instructors, rooms, and resources necessary to deliver training.
1. Create class schedule and ensure that classes are published as required, e.g. InfoFabrica website, Principals website, etc.
2. Direct the optimum utilization of instructors/contractors, suppliers, rooms, computers, and other resources to deliver training.
· ensure efficient operation of training center business.
· Assign instructors and other resources according to student demand and the objectives approved by the Manager. Approve independent instructor contracts.
· Coordinate class schedules and proposed changes with Sales.
· Research customized training requests and advise Sales as appropriate.
· Monitor training delivery costs.
3. Support Sales Department, providing knowledge of all available classes and working to accommodate clients’ special needs.
4. Develop, administer, and is accountable for the department’s operating budget.
5. Develop and recommend budgeting requirements for instructors and other resources required for training.
6. Assume responsibility for the department equipment and supplies. Order necessary materials for training delivery as needed.
7. Assist management in coordination of sales & marketing events
8. Work on special projects as needed (i.e. CITREP+, Principal Initiatives, Government Initiatives, etc.).
9. Perform other duties and tasks as designated by the Training Centre Manager.
· Computer literate and able to demonstrate proficiency in software applications required in the performance of job responsibilities.
· Must possess excellent leadership abilities; be able to consistently make intelligent decisions under pressure, possess good judgment, initiative, good job attitude and be dependable; possess excellent organizational abilities and must be able to deal effectively with people; possess good analytical skills. Ability to work under pressure and deadlines is essential.
· Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are imperative.
· Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in education or computer science preferred.
· One or more years management experience preferred.