We are looking for a competent IT Support Engineer to provide technical support for computer systems, storage, network and software. You will help install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software systems such as Windows & Linux Servers. Install VM and perform configuration. Setup of Firewalls, switches and routers. Perform backup of servers and restoration of data.
· Provide remote technical and onsite field support services to customers
· Perform troubleshooting on hardware, software and network issues
· Provide hardware break-fix or component replacement and configurations on site
· Perform required system integrity checks and verification
· Provides follow-up on issues or escalation
· Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
· Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
· Record events and problems and their resolution in ticketing system
· Follow-up and update customer status and information
· Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
· Generate operational report for customers when needed
· Basic knowledge of computer systems, storage, software & network equipment
· Ability to recognize different hardware platform models and major components
· Experience with Windows & Linux/Unix systems will be an advantage
· Effectively follow action plans and service delivery requirements
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
· Good communication skills and passion to learn
· Flexible to work on schedules (after-office hours and weekends) or on-call when required
· Applicable helpdesk or technical support experience.
· Fresh graduates from ITE/Polytechnics are welcome to apply.