We are looking for a competent IT HelpDesk Support to provide level 1 end-users support on IT services. You will answer queries on services, and offer advice to resolve them. If you’re computer-savvy and enjoy supporting customers, we’d like to meet you. To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude, and able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
· Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking general enquiries on IT services
· Provide basic customer and technical assistance over the phone, chat or email
· Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
· Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
· Record events, problems and their resolution in ticketing system
· Follow-up and update customer with the status and information
· Share any feedback from customers to the appropriate internal team
· Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
· Generate operational report for customers when needed
· Proven experience as a helpdesk support or other customer support role
· Basic knowledge of computer desktop, mobile devices, and software
· Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
· Good analytical skills with passion to learn
· Proficiency in English and excellent in communication skills
· Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
· Flexible to work on schedules (after-office hours and weekends) or on-call when required
· Applicable helpdesk or technical support experience.
· Fresh graduates from ITE/Polytechnics are welcome to apply.