• Understand market segmentation and develop a Go-To-Market Sales Plan with all the functional teams
• Accountable and responsible for forecast reporting of all professional services and managed services opportunities and achieve delivery of committed sales target
• Successful in creating and maintaining customer relationships with senior and management level customer leaders
• Builds and influences relationships with InfoFabrica vendors and partners
• Apply consultative sales approach to uncover and address business needs
• Conduct workshop and account planning with customer senior management to advise customer IT roadmap and influence RFP
• Present value proposition of PS and MS to drive the deal closure
• Positions professional services to deliver an end to end solution
• Presents proposals and consulting solutions to customers and partners
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential and are utilized in communicating with customers and partners
• Ability to work well with customers’ technical representatives and management to understand business requirement to translate it to technical solutions.
• Proven track record of pipeline development and generating new business
• Ability to apply consultative sales skills
• Commission-based sales background
• Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment.
• Demonstrate ability to deal effectively and professionally with all types of people and situations
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of experience as Sales Manager or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Data storage, virtualization or Cloud experience is a plus
|1 Magazine Road, Central Mall #06-12 Singapore 059567|