As a Project Manager, you will scope, pricing, define, plan, track and manage complex customer projects as a part of the Professional Services function. You will also be responsible for ensuring appropriate management to customer, cross-functional teams. Your ability to lead, motivate, and encourage teamwork is essential in this team environment. Your solid technical background will enable you to understand issues and obstacles in order for you to make accurate technology decisions. You will deliver data management and storage related projects to Infofabrica Consulting (IFF)'s enterprise customers in Singapore or ASEAN.
The position requires an in-depth knowledge of professional services, skills?articulating the value proposition of IFF professional services solutions, and the?ability to develop detailed scope of work, level of effort, financial and legal components. Candidate will be focused towards working with?customers to ensure smooth delivery of the project.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Negotiates service deals with customer to achieve an acceptable margin.
· Accountable for accuracy of sizing and scoping services deals
· Ability to integrate complex, diverse project activities into a total system solution where projects may consist of: new technologies, aggressive timetables, multiple concurrent tasks, tight budgets, and span multiple areas and geographies.
· Identify, utilize and manage key resources required to meet project objectives.
· Manage technical and business risk.
· Responsible for managing to agree upon budget and control project change
· Manage project team members.
· Interview internal employees and outside partners for resource scheduling.
· Address and resolve customer issues.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
· Strong spreadsheet capability and other project management applications as required for reporting, tracking charts, checklists and project scheduling.
· Technical expertise in the area of infrastructure systems, storage, virtualization, cloud and data management.
· Ability to work collaboratively with, and to lead and motivate other employees in a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined timelines.
· Demonstrated ability to manage relationships and people.
· This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
· Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
Education & Experience:
· A minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience is required.
· Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
· Technical expertise in the area of systems, cloud, storage, and data management.
· One or more of PMI-PMP or equivalent PM certification.
· A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience is required.
For Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position, you may send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Ms Khatty Yang
|1, Magazine Road, Central Mall #06-12, Singapore 059567|