• Negotiates service deals with the customer to achieve an acceptable margin.
• Accountable for the accuracy of sizing and scoping services deals
• Ability to integrate complex, diverse project activities into a total system solution where projects may consist of: new technologies, aggressive timetables, multiple concurrent tasks, tight budgets, and span multiple areas and geographies.
• Identify, utilize and manage key resources required to meet project objectives.
• Manage technical and business risk.
• Responsible for managing to agree upon budget and control project change
• Manage project team members.
• Interview internal employees and outside partners for resource scheduling. .
• Address and resolve customer issues.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
• Strong spreadsheet capability and other project management applications as required for reporting, tracking charts, checklists and project scheduling.
• Technical expertise in the area of infrastructure systems, storage, virtualization, cloud and data management.
• Ability to work collaboratively with, and to lead and motivate other employees in a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined timelines.
• Demonstrated ability to manage relationships and people.
• This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
• Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
• A minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience is required.
• Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
• Technical expertise in the area of systems, cloud, storage, and data management.
• One or more of PMI-PMP or equivalent PM certification.
• A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience is required.
|1 Magazine Road, Central Mall #06-12 Singapore 059567|