• Provide onsite technical support services to customers
• Perform troubleshooting on software and hardware issues
• Provide hardware break-fix or component replacement and configurations on site
• Perform required system integrity checks and verification
• Provides follow-up on issues or escalation
• Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
• Good analytical and client communication skills
• Effectively follow action plans and service delivery requirements
• Basic knowledge in software and hardware peripherals
• Ability to recognize different hardware platform models and major components
• Electronics training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or technical school with applicable field service and/or other related technical experience.
• Fresh graduates from ITE/Polytechnics are welcome to apply.
|1 Magazine Road, Central Mall #06-12 Singapore 059567|
|Field Support Engineer|