As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will be responsible for providing pre-sales support, consulting services and training to InfoFabrica (IFF) customers and partners. You will utilize your excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with vendors, partners and sales to drive customer requirements into optimum architectural solution.
The essential responsibilities of Cloud Solution Architect are to combine business acumen, industry experience and broad technology expertise to work with customer to develop and execute a strategy resulting in optimum virtualized infrastructure or Cloud solutions. Specific responsibilities include:
· Architect infrastructure and cloud solutions to meet the customer’s business challenges
· Be responsible for delivering assessment services and consulting services to the customers
· Collaborate with IFF/partner account teams to identify prospective infrastructure and cloud opportunities
· Translate business requirements into technical architectures & methodologies
· Assist and validate infrastructure and cloud compatibility and viability with original architecture and design
· Work closely with System Integrators, partners and vendor organizations to architect end to end hybrid cloud solutions
· Builds and influences relationships with vendors, partners and customers
· Be an industry advocate for Hybrid Cloud Adoption – participate in customer/vendors briefings and events speaking opportunities
· Develop and deliver custom, on-site technical courses to partners and customers
· Experience developing and implementing solutions deployed in enterprise environment (eg. Virtualization, Cloud, messaging and collaboration, data Protection and retention etc)
· Experience developing and implementing enterprise data center and Cloud solution.
· Proven expertise in the area of operating systems including Cloud, VMware, Windows, AIX, and Linus/HP-UX/Solaris
· Strong working knowledge of public clouds(eg. AWS, Azure, IBM and Google), file systems and storage technologies (NAS,SAN), IP networking.
· Experience with disaster recovery solutions, business continuance and data replication software.
· Excellent business acumen with strong ability to map business requirements to technical solutions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills expert level presentation skills
Education & Experience:
· Experience that demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technology to sell consulting services is desired.
|1, Magazine Road, Central Mall #06-12, Singapore 059567|
|Cloud Solution Architect|