• Responsible for full set of accounts and daily work of the finance team, including receivables and payables processes, general ledger, tax and bank reconciliation etc.
• Prepare month end schedules and analysis work
• Prepare month end financial and management reports for subsidiary companies and consolidate accounts for the group and ensure compliance with accounting standards
• Assist in quarterly group consolidation reports
• Ensure compliance with internal controls and processes, accounting standards and tax regulations
• Assist in year end audit and tax queries
• Liaise with banks on banking transactions
• Manage timely monthly closing process and reconciliations including intercompany transactions
• Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with senior-level management
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment while adapting to changing priorities
• Expertise in Microsoft Office applications required, Xero Software is a plus
• Knowledge of cost principles, budgetary and reporting requirements, and auditing standards.
• Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency on firm deadlines.
• Ability to support the team in developing & maintaining strong customer & vendor relationships.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or ACCA holder is preferred.
• A minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Accountant or equivalent experience is preferred.
|1 Magazine Road, Central Mall #06-12 Singapore 059567|